PowerFlex 6000T Medium Voltage AC Drives
Our PowerFlex® 6000 Medium Voltage AC Drives allow for flexibility in a variety of applications. They are suited for new and retrofit, variable torque, and constant torque applications. Some of these applications include fans, pumps and compressors that require variable speed motor control from 2.3…11 kV. These drives are available in multiple configurations based on motor voltage and regional requirements.
Compact, All-in-One PowerFlex 6000T Drive for IEC Markets
Plus, high-voltage feeds can be connected to the drive from the main distribution line without a step-down transformer or substation equipment, reducing costs.
The new A-Frame PowerFlex 6000T drive for IEC markets:
- Offers faster commissioning with adaptive control
- Saves energy with economizer mode
- Is built on the TotalFORCE® technology platform
- Reduces downtime with predictive maintenance
- Delivers best-in-class footprint where space is a premium
Boost Productivity with PowerFlex Medium Voltage AC Drives
PowerFlex 6000T features a common control architecture and TotalFORCE® technology.
Simplify your integration and operating experience by choosing PowerFlex 6000T MV drives. They share the same control hardware, firmware and network interface software used in our latest generation of PowerFlex 755T low voltage drives. Using a common control platform across your entire installed base of variable frequency drives lowers integration, operation and support costs. A common platform also reduces training requirements and spare parts inventory.
- Offers multiple control modes, including flux vector control – featuring up to 150% starting torque with an encoder and a minimum of 100%
- starting toque without an encoder
- Reduces peak demand charges by operating near unity power factor throughout the speed range
- Includes integrally mounted, multi-pulse isolation transformer to help ensure low line side harmonics and high input power factor
- Includes internally powered ECO fans that provide higher efficiency and reduced losses
- Includes optional automatic power cell bypass which helps maximize uptime in your critical applications
- Offers common modular power cells that are designed for easy removal which minimizes Mean Time to Repair
- Includes intuitive, easy to use 10” color touchscreen eHIM
- Offers synchronous transfer control up to 10 motors
Premier Integration and Energy Monitoring
- Includes easy configuration, integration and visualization in the Studio 5000® design environment. The Add-on Profile is the preconfigured data translator, visual user interface, and data configurator all rolled into one. It is also the primary tool that sends drive data to the control system.
- Features Connected Components Workbench™ software full device profile support, which makes it easier to configure, program and visualize in a single software package
- Includes extensive input power monitoring functionality for kW, kVA, kVAR, elapsed kWh, MWh and power factor
- Quick and secure flash-over-fiber firmware updates for all main control boards and power cells from a single file
- More comprehensive and faster troubleshooting with the Forensic Data Recorder functionality
- Features flexible high-performance control
- Includes flux vector, sensorless vector and V/ Hz control with load sharing
- Features standard Device Logix capability
- Features real-time operational intelligence
- Offers predictive and preventative maintenance algorithms
- Provides real-time alerts
- Features automated commissioning and optimization with in-built adaptive control capability via
- Load Observer real-time tuning technology automatically compensates for unknown load disturbances and adjusts for applications with varying inertia and torque requirements during operation
- Adaptive tuning monitors real-time drive and system performance characteristics via notch filters to identify and suppress potentially harmful resonance and vibration conditions