PowerFlex 400 AC Drives
Our PowerFlex® 400 AC Drives are optimized for control of commercial and industrial fans and pumps. Built-in features such as purge and damper input provide a cost-effective solution for speed control in a broad range of variable torque fan and pump applications. An available packaged PowerFlex 400 Fan and Pump drive provides additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs for a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- Power ratings:
- 200…240V: 2.2…37 kW / 3…50 Hp / 12…145 A
- 380…480V: 2.2…250 kW / 3…350 Hp / 6…460 A
- NEMA/UL Type 1, 12, 3R, and 4 enclosures
- Flange-mount and panel-mount options
- V/Hz control, slip compensation, and PID control
- Internal RS-485, Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), embedded Modbus® RTU, Metasys® N2, and Apogee® FLN P1-plant floor network protocols
- Supports Drive Serial Interface (DSI) communication modules
- Drive overload protection, flying start, purge and damper input, hand/off/auto, and sleep/wake features
- Packaged drive options include disconnect and contactor bypass packages
- Available line reactor option
- Configuration and programming via integral keypad, remote keypad, or DriveTools™ SP software
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex® AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time
Packaged HVAC Fan and Pump Drive Options
- Main input disconnect
- 3-contactor full bypass with disconnect
- 3-contactor basic bypass with disconnect
Studio 5000 Logix Designer
Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software is a productivity win and your one-stop shop for managing the Allen‑Bradley Logix 5000™ family of controllers and related control system.
Premier integration of Studio 5000 Logix Designer and PowerFlex® Drives
- Reduces drive system development time by as much as 70%
- Allows you to configure controller and drive network connections at the same time
- Allows you to dynamically select drive parameters transmitted as network I/O
- Offers continued use of Drive Tools™ SP software via import and export functionality
- Includes built-in drive diagnostic, fault, alarm, and event information
- Provides one package to configure your entire Logix system
- Offers integrated drive profiles that reduce system development time
Design and Configuration Software
Simplify standalone machine development and reduce design time for multiple industries. Use Connected Components Workbench software with Microsoft Visual Studio to configure your PowerFlex 523 drive.
Product Compatibility and Download Center (PCDC)
Use the Product Download and Compatibility Center (PCDC) to find product downloads and much more.
9303 DriveTools SP
DriveTools™ SP is a family of software tools that provides a simplified interface for programming, maintenance and troubleshooting of select PowerFlex® AC and DC drives.