Precision Compression Load Cell PR 6201
Compression load cell from 100 t to 520 t. They provide absolute precision for container cars and dosing systems. Made of stainless steel, they are highly resistant and also insensitive to vibrations.
- Proven rocker pin principle for best compensation of expansion and shear forces
- Accuracy class: 0.25 % – 0.008 %
- Load cell capacity range from 100 t to 520 t
- NEW Load cell Inteco® cover capacity range from 500 kg to 75 t
- Corresponding mounting kits (certified according to EN 1090)
contraction of the vessel or its supporting construction.
A particular design characteristic is that the overall height and shape of the load cell remain unchanged, even after two decades of use. Alongside this, the unit has an especially high overload capacity of up to 200%. At the same time, this range distinguishes itself – in addition to its high measurement accuracy and repeatability – above all for its unmatched reliability, robustness and stability, which enable trouble-free operation without adjustment, year after year.
The pendulum support principle, combined with patented measuring element geometry, ensures that force transmission into the sensor is always at the optimum level and, in this way, the effect on measurement accuracy is minimized. At the same time, the load cell offers a particularly high overload range, high repeatability and perfect linearity.
There is an especially wide working temperature range attributable to special resistance strain gauge technology. The hermetically sealed enclosure and special TPE cable allow the unit to be used even under extreme operating conditions in harsh production environments. The entire measurement chain can be calibrated without the use of a reference weight. Due to – matched output – technology, a damaged load cell can be exchanged without the need for re-calibration. This saves a tremendous amount of time during commissioning.
An explosion-proof (Ex) version of this range of load cells is also available, as an option, for use in intrinsically safe environments.
Corresponding mounting kits (certified according to EN 1090):
- Mounting plate kit PR 6145 without constrainer
- MiniFlexLock PR 6143 with integrated constrainer
- Universal vessel foot PR 6001 without constrainer
- Maxi FlexLock PR 6001 with integrated constrainer