Ballostar® KHA ball valves
The new KHA – the multi-talented! One product for many applications.
The ball valve can be used for fire safe applications at any given time as the basic design is already certified per default.
In this context, the KLINGER Ballostar KHA offers a more stable bolting of the body with shorter bolts for greater mechanical stability with regard to thermal expansion.
A wide range of types due to the modular construction system characterises these 3-piece ball valves.
Three kinds of connections, nine types of sealing elements and nine stuffing box designs ensure that KLINGER Ballostar KHA ball valves are suitable for
many different operating conditions and applications.
Product Advantages KHA ball valves
- Supports pressurization on both sides
- Bidirectional flow
- Ball with a cylindrical full bore
- Standard version Fire Safe certified
- Standard version TA Luft (VDI 2440) certified
- Greater mechanical robustness while exposed to thermal stress
- Unique pre-stressed and elastic sealing system
- Bidirectional sealing in accordance with EN 12266 – leakage rate A
- Modular selection of system components
- Serviceable without removal from the line
- Antistatic design in accordance with ISO 7121 / EN 1983
- Subsequent automation possible at any time (top flange in accordance with EN ISO 5211)
Special types KHA ball valves
- Metal seat (up to +400 °C) for abrasive media
- Operating stem sealed by O-rings
- Operating stem extension
- Oxygen version (oil, grease and silicone-free)
- Cryogenic version (down to -196 °C)
- Fire-Safe version
- Vacuum version
- Gas version
- Regulation design by means of V-port ball and actuator package
- Double-seated execution
- Double Block & Bleed execution with drain valve – more infos