AC Brushless Servo HDS motors
NEMA Low voltage AC motors
AC servo motors
With expertise, and a comprehensive portfolio of products and life-cycle services, we help value-minded industrial customers improve their energy efficiency and productivity.
ABB offers a variety of AC and DC servo motors for industrial, automated applications such as packaging, labeling, wrapping and cutting. We not only design our motors for durability in harsh environments, but we also provide a wide choice of high or low inertia motors with winding options, feedback devices and gearheads to match.
The HDS series has a 10 pole design which provides more torque and less cogging for superior performance. Whether your need is positioning, speed, or efficiency, HDS series provides performance and reliability.
- Segmented lamination design increases efficiency and reduced resistance, minimizing power loss and heat.
- IP65 rating except for face, optional seal available for total IP65.
- Encapsulated winding for greater heat dissipation and ingress protection.
- Multiple feedback options available: resolver, incremental encodes & absolute encoder.
- Available with two separate connectors for power and feedback or one connector for both power and feedback on absolute feedback (DSL) models.
- Windings are rated for 155° C.
- CE/cURus certification.
- Flying shear
- Material handling
- Food & beverage